Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lived-in memories

One challenge I've had with my passion for scrapbooking is that I would sometimes pass up on living life, and creating new memories, just so that I could catch up on my scrapbooking. I've since decided that as much as I love preserving memories, I've got to enjoy creating the memories before I preserve them. Coming to that conclusion makes me so excited--it means I will probably never catch up on my scrapbooking! And that's ok! I will have fun creating the memories, and then have fun preserving them later.

So why am I making this confession? Well, because I've been busy living in the new memories I'm making and have not had a chance to create and post this last week. As I mentioned before, my niece, Alyssa, is spending the summer in Orlando. Last weekend, her parents decided to hop in a car and drive down to spend Fourth of July with us. It was last minute, but such great fun! Tomorrow is my other sister-in-law's birthday, so I will be driving up to Jacksonville to spend the day with her and the kids. I feel truly blessed to have so many pictures to scrap!

But I finally did sit down to start catching up with my projects today. I need to finish my friend's guestbook album. So I worked on that. This is what I came up with for the cover page. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The most important things in my life are relationships. I value every title I own--daughter, sister, wife, aunt, friend. I feel so blessed to be able to add another title to my relationship collection--mom. I can't wait to meet my baby girls!