Monday, July 13, 2009

One project down, a million to go!

I have been through many craft phases. But out of the crocheting, knitting, and cross-stitching, papercrafting has been the longest phase (8-9 years). I just get a kick out of feeling like I have completed a projects--it is a huge sense of accomplishment. And I get that sense of accomplishment alot quicker with papercrafting. Instead of spending weeks finishing a crocheted quilt or knitted sweater, I could whip up a card in a few minutes to hours. Even big projects such as albums, I find a sense of accomplishment after completing each layout. But the true rush is when I close up the album. And here I am now--excited to have finished my friend's album. You have witnessed my journey with this project. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. I can't wait to see how the happy couple likes it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The most important things in my life are relationships. I value every title I own--daughter, sister, wife, aunt, friend. I feel so blessed to be able to add another title to my relationship collection--mom. I can't wait to meet my baby girls!