Monday, June 29, 2009

Scrapbooking with a mission

I love scrapbooking and paper crafting! For the past few years, I've had a tugging on my heart to use this passion to reach out to others. I started a scrapbooking group at my church. But as much as I love this fellowship, I have not felt that my need to reach out to others has been filled. So I've decided to start dedicating handmade cards to the church, to use as the leaders see fit. I invite you to join me in this new endeavor. The workshop is free. I will provide you with a list of supplies to bring and I will provide you with cutting guides and talk you through putting everything together. You can make as many cards as you like. I just ask that you donate 4 of the cards made each night to the church with me. The church crop is the 2nd Thursday of the month and I would love for you to join us! These free card workshops will begin starting in August. See the photo for a sampe of the card we will be making in August. Please RSVP so that I could let you know what supplies to bring and email you the cutting guide.


I look forward to seeing you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The most important things in my life are relationships. I value every title I own--daughter, sister, wife, aunt, friend. I feel so blessed to be able to add another title to my relationship collection--mom. I can't wait to meet my baby girls!