Sunday, May 31, 2009

More altered items


One of my dearest friends just recently got married. My wedding gift to her is a photo guest book. I created sign-in cards, and the bride got a friend to take pictures of families as they signed in. I'm now putting it all together.

I love Close to My Heart albums. The page protectors are thicker, and fit the pages I make (I don't have to trim them to fit the pages.) I also love the fact that the pages lay flat and don't curve over. Finally, I love the variety of colors available in the linen albums, and the fact that they are a blank canvas for me to customize :). So I customized this 9x9 album Cocoa album for my friend. Stay tuned for for some beautiful wedding pictures!

So what have you been creating? Email me your projects to enter for a handmade gift!

Speaking of projects, I also just finished new tin can album for a workshop coming up in a few weeks. If you are interested in putting one of these together, email me for details and instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The most important things in my life are relationships. I value every title I own--daughter, sister, wife, aunt, friend. I feel so blessed to be able to add another title to my relationship collection--mom. I can't wait to meet my baby girls!